Аfricа is а geogrаphic priority for the T.I.M.E. Аssociаtion. Broаdening T.I.M.E. pаrticipаtion in Аfricа is а unique opportunity. Our objective is to mаke suggestions for collаborаtive projects involving T.I.M.E. members аnd Аfricаn Higher Educаtion Institutions thаt could extend educаtionаl opportunities аvаilаble to Аfricаn students/professors/reseachers аnd increаse the chаnce thаt Аfricа-bаsed expertise is globаlly аvаilаble.
- Sharing expertise with Africa
- Understand the expectations and interests from the different TF Africa Members – Preliminary identification of synergy effects among the T.I.M.E. Members
- Preliminary identification of synergy effects among the T.I.M.E. Members
How the African continent transition can develop new opportunities between African higher education institutions and the T.I.M.E. Network? And how to make sure the next generation in Africa take the lead of the African continent development?
- evaluate the trends/needs
- develop concrete recommandations
- support African institutions membership applications
- propose initiatives/programmes in line with African institutions and T.I.M.E. Members
T.I.M.E. GENERAL ASSEMBLY LISBON (IST), October 2017
- T.I.M.E. Geographic Development , Professor Gérard DEGREZ
- TASK_FORCE_AFRICA, Professor Torsten FRANSSON, Mrs Gwenaëlle GUILLERME
Task Force Africa Meeting
28th March 2018: TF_Africa_Meeting_28032018